Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Worried

Well...that's the perfect word for what I am. Have been since Monday.

Worried.

I'm WORRIED that I will not hit 179 by Friday. I am  *so* PMS I can barely stand it. I wish it would hurry up already. I started spotting today and weighed 181. Oh, no. It doesn't look good for my weigh in on Friday, does it?

Even though I KNOW my eating has been perfect and I've been exercising well, I am still worried. Even though I tell myself it is just my period and it will pass in a few days, I am still worried.

What the heck is wrong with me?

I have been eating less than my 29 points and earning activity points so I should be fine. I just need to calm down!!!

On another update, my friend Cindy (the 5K partner that kinda bailed on me there for awhile) has been training 4 days a week! Yay! She's says she is back! We are set to run in less than 2 weeks!!!! I'm even more excited about a weekend away...just the girls! :)

I also have my winter break from school coming up! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you are doing well!

Hang in there,
J

5 comments:

  1. Yay...Cindy's back in!! A run and a girls weekend...you have a lot to look forward to. Don't ruin it by the number on the scale. You're doing great and we just can't help this time of the month. If you're not in the 170's this week...you know for SURE you will be there next!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you make your goal, but I'm with Kerri - if you don't, it will be the week after. Relax! Yeah, right, easier said than done. Arrrgh, being a woman is so frustrating sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I reckon your loss will show the week after. It's a bummer, but it happens. I was there last week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in your same position this week! Bleh, the joys of being a woman :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. All you can do, is all you can do. Your hard work will show... maybe just after TOM leaves ;D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!!