Friday, February 11, 2011

Drumroll.....

My weigh-in was this morning...............and............

179.0!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy about that number. It was my goal for this difficult week, and I made it! Whew! I didn't think I would. Whew, again! I got on and off the scale several times this morning. The Lord must have known I needed this number today! :)

This is my lowest weight in a few years! Yay!!!

It is only a 1.6 pound loss this week (it may be more without my "visitor") but I am satisfied!!!!

I'm not really sure why 179 meant so much to me, but for some odd reason it did. It only strengthens my resolve to keep going. Keep running, keep making healthy choices. I only wish I hadn't waited so long to make the decision to change my behavior.

I'm on my way to the new me!

Thank you so much for your encouragement!!!!
J

9 comments:

  1. That's fantastic. Yours is the second drumroll I've read about today...and I like it :)

    You just said good-bye to the 80's. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hoo! That's great. I'm hoping to break out of the 190's by Monday but we'll see what happens. At this point I'm in the same boat you were in a few days ago. Your post gives me hope that it may happen. I'm just going to keep plugging and let my body do what it's going to. Glad you hit your goal, I know it's an amazing feeling! Keep going strong :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YeeeeeeeeeeeaaaAAAAhhHHHHH!!!! Hello 170's - knew you could do it!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is soooo wonderful!! Getting into a new decade is one of the best feelings!!! Congrats - you clearly earned it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just KNEW it!! YOur hard work is paying off! Congratulations J...so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! It must be nice to break below that 180 barrier. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy for you-great job! I think 179 meant so much to you bc it is a new decade. They're great.

    Your enthusiasm & success is spurrin' me on, gf.

    Keep up the good work!
    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!!