Yesterday, I posted that I had my first week of "NO LOSS." I was a little disappointed but I think it is to be expected on any weight loss journey. It happens.
Well, last night, I ran my 3 miles and went to bed satisfied that I was doing the right thing. I told my husband I wasn't frustrated by it at all. As long as I lose this Friday...I'd be okay. I meant what I said.
But, this morning I got up and weighed 178. Yay! I definitely updated my weight on WW even tho it wasn't a weigh-in day (mine are Fridays). I just couldn't stand it. I did lose. I knew it...I can tell in my clothes --size 12 jeans yesterday that I haven't worn in FOR-EV-ER!!!!
Anyway, I was happy. AND, on WW I've lost 10 pounds that's 5% of my goal. :)
That makes it an official 20 pound loss for me so far!
I have this next week off work so I know I will be consistent with my running since I won't be so tired. I can't wait to see the results.
I'll post after the race!
J
Good for you! My favorite part is your description of how you felt before you saw the numbers.
ReplyDeleteYep, those no loss and (gasp)slight gain weeks will happen and as long as we don't let it make us crazy it's all good. Look at you!
ReplyDeleteGood for you J!
ReplyDeleteHave a super weekend with Cindy!
Good luck with your race!!
Hi J
ReplyDeleteHope your race went well (I suspect it did!)
Isn't it great when you can wear something again that you haven't worn in a long time? Great job!
I'm looking forward to you race update!