...will I be the fattest woman there?
...will I be the slowest person there?
...will I be wearing the right thing?
...what if I can't run it and I feel let down?
I know, I know.
It will be fine. Just nervous getting back out there...it's been a LONG time!!!
****************
In other news, today was weigh in day. I am exactly the same as last week. I'm don't get it. I stayed well under my points every day except last Friday (I splurged and used my PointsPlus on Chinese food). I have been drinking plenty of water. I have been exercising. I really can't explain it. I thought it would be 1-2 pounds!!! Maybe I didn't eat enough.
My grandfather has been put in hospice care and a couple of nights I was at the hospital late...One of them, I chose not to eat dinner b/c the choices available were so UNhealthy. Then, on another day, I only ate about 13 points (my amount is 29). I ate fruits and vegetables most of the day so my points didn't add up.
I am hoping this is just a one week deal. Being so good...it's hard not to see a loss.
I'll be gone all weekend!
Enjoy yours,
J
I get the insecurities. I'd be asking myself similar stuff. But let me say that I have never done a 5K! You rock:)
ReplyDeleteI've been the second slowest person in a 5K and I think I got the most cheers
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your run. You will do great. It such a supportive atmosphere.
ReplyDeleteStart slow and steady, end strong and smile as often as you can remember to do it. You will rock it, if you can remember to smile!
ReplyDeleteAt every race I have been to (6 total), I have been the largest human there. But I have never been last and I have always had fun.
Have a great run! I won't say Goodluck because you don't need it :D I'll just say 'ENJOY IT'.
ReplyDeleteI have had a few weeks with little budge on that darn scale. I've decided my thighs are creating LOTS of muscle mass :D. Yes, I'm getting buff. It is hard to take, when you've been really good. I do believe with WW tho, that you shouldn't save more than 4 of your points, and that they are there to be used. But I doubt one week of eating less would put your body into starvation mode and the more likely culprit is simply muscle mass. Hang in there (I'm giving myself the same advice) and hope the loss comes in waves. My hubby reckons I'm moving into a zone of minimal loss for 2weeks, then a loss, then little for 2 weeks, then a loss. We shall see!