This has been a great week! Just a few little updates.
I celebrated my 10 year anniversary with my Fabulous Husband! We have a fabulous weekend planned (alone) to celebrate. We are going back to the spot where we got engaged and staying at a very "swanky" hotel for the weekend! :) We took our girls out to celebrate last night with us. They are so cute about it. They may become true romantics. They love watching their Daddy give me roses and love me. He told them the story of his proposal...they LOVED it! Needless to say, they are planning their weddings.
I officially lost 5 pounds on Weight Watchers. (Been at it for 2 weeks.) Woohoo! Even though I would love for the weight to drip off, I am happy with that.
When I first started this blog, I weighed 198. Now, I weigh 183. I feel like I will be in the 170s so soon. I am excited about this!!!! :)
I have started the C25K program on my treadmill. I think it is helping. I have taken the past 2 nights off to celebrate...that's life, right?
Yesterday, I was able to take my pants off without unbuttoning them! Can you believe that!
Oh, you have to try this yogurt...
This is the Fiber One Key Lime Pie Yogurt. It is only one point for WW. It is AWESOME!!!!!!! It is like a dessert. Give it a try if you like KLP.
I won't be able to check in until Sunday or Monday.
Have a great weekend.
J

Congratulations on your anniversary! 10 years is nothing to sneeze at. Have a fun weekend!
ReplyDeleteHappy 10th Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHope you guys have the BEST weekend ever!
( I want to hear more about the c25k program!)
So many things to congratulate you for!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great week! Glad to hear you are doing so well. Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary! Hope you had a great time, it sounds fun!
ReplyDeleteI also love that yogurt! Yummy!
Oh oh oh oh I'm doing C25K too. I'm on week 3. I'm in LOVE with this program. I'm all obsessed a tad with running! yea, I'm not the fastest, but I love it none the less!! lol
ReplyDeleteHope your trip was amazing!
ReplyDelete