So, it is Friend Makin' Monday. Kenz over at All the Weigh is asking a question about resolutions in 2011. Feel free to link up with her and join us. It is a great way to establish friendships in blogland! :)
Here we go:
Kenz wants to know...
Did you make any resolutions? If so, what are they? Have you stuck to them so far?
Yes, I have made several resolutions for 2011. I usually don't, but this year I am trying to become a better me. So...here they are:
- Totally give up Diet Coke. Yep, I've done it so far!!!!
- Exercise regularly. :) Going strong with this goal. Only missed one day in 2011 and it was on purpose. Gave myself a day off.
- Run 5k's. First scheduled one is on Feb. 20. Looking forward to it with BFF Cindy.
- Eat a healthy diet/lifestyle. Check!
- Take care of me in general. I put all others in my life first. I want to take care of myself this year.
I'll keep my list short. I want this year to be ONE of my best EVER!!!! I've got a feelin' it will be.
I'd love to hear your goals/resolutions! (and how you are doing with them!)
We are having a snow day today. Yippee!!!
J

We're having a snow day, too! You have great goals listed, go you!!
ReplyDeleteGreat goals! I have never run a 5K, but I want to do one this year. I haven't been running regularly for a few years now, so I have my work cut out for me! Good luck on your resolutions!
ReplyDeleteI'm with ya. I want this to be a fantastic year. Oh, and I LOVE snow days!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteSnow day here too:) Teen is off sledding. Funny how they are into that again at his age.
ReplyDeleteGreat resolutions! I'm sure this will be a great year for you!
ReplyDeleteThe diet soda one would be hard for me!!
ReplyDeleteThese are GREAT resolutions! I'm so proud of you for sticking with the no soda thing too..I know how hard it is.
ReplyDeleteTaking care of yourself is so important even when in sharing your best self with others.
This year is going to be amazing for you..