Wednesday, January 5, 2011

100th Post!

This is my 100th post. It is really hard to believe. I wish I had a profound post to write. I am sorry if I disappoint you.

I am so thankful for all of you. I have found many blogger friends...many I am sure that I could be "real life" friends with. I love to find blogs that inspire me. AND, believe it or not, I don't just read *weight loss* blogs. I know, gasp!

Here, at the 100th post, I am pleased that I am at a good place. I am running...finally. I can now run 2 miles without stopping. That is big for me. I am Diet Coke FREE since Dec. 31 and feeling better about it with each passing day. I am a water drinker only, yippee!  My diet is the best its been in a long time. I feel like I have found my groove...

And it is about TIME. Thank goodness I found it by the 100th post! Right?!!!

Although, I am nowhere near where I had hoped to be, I am now on my way. I am determined. I have played around for the past few months, and I think I have found what is going to work for me. I sincerely appreciate your support, encouragement, honesty, advice, humor, prayers, etc. etc. etc....

You mean so much to me.

Here's to a 100 more posts!
J

9 comments:

  1. congrats on your 100th post! and on your 2 miles, thats awesome

    thank you SO much for the comment. I appreciate you taking the time to leave it. :) Yes, I do get a lot, but please know that I read and cherish every single one I get. Thanks for the support

    ReplyDelete
  2. On your way is a great place to be and I'm so excited that you are running 2 miles!!!!! You will marvel at how quickly you can progress in your distance. Congrats J!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, girl, 2 miles without stopping?? Sheesh!
    I am very impressed. That would be beyond big for ME.

    I wish you well, gf!!

    Chrissy
    ps - I like the new format.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your 100th post! LOVE your blog! You have really inspired me to want to do better...and I love how honest you are about your weight loss journey. Thanks for letting us follow along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I've loved reading along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm SOOO happy you've found your groove. It will make EVERYTHING that much easier. No one knows where there Groove is, or why it hides... we only know when we get it back! YAY.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, 2 miles is great!

    And you'll find soon that not only will you stop craving soft drinks, they'll actually taste funny (and make you feel all bloat-y if you have too many) after your body gets used to not having them. You can beat the fizz-- your body deserves better, right?

    Anyway, congratulations on your 100th post! You've done an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!!