Tuesday, January 18, 2011

She quit on me!

Just a quick update.

Cindy quit on me! Can you believe it? Don't worry about me...I'm laughing about it. She will return--I just know it. She always does. She lost 6 pounds and gained it all back this weekend! I'm going to get her! She said she will still run the race with me in February. I sure hope so. I am counting on her.

I am still running daily. I take Fridays off, but other than that I am very consistent. I am pleased that I am able to run further and faster. I am doing very well with the Weight Watchers points, too. It is almost like a game to me. I never thought I would say that I like it! I am usually 5 or so under. :) I haven't used any Plus points or Activity points at all. I have discovered new foods that are filling and satisfy me! Something has clicked inside of me. I am excited for the first time in ages (about weight loss).

I am supposed to weigh on the 21st. I can't wait to see if this hard work is paying off.

Sorry for the boring post. Not much time! :)

Hope you are doing well.
J

6 comments:

  1. I love that you are seeing progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh J...I am so sorry Cindy quit on you....I know how excited you were about that. Darn! Maybe you will inspire her again and she'll come around. Heck, I'd meet you once a month for a run/girls weekend! :) All I know is that when I look over at your sidebar...I am amazed at how hard you are working. You're so inspiring....I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gave you a "Stylish Blogger" award on my blog a couple of days ago! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a bummer. Glad to see you are doing so well :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry your bud quit but it's a great reminder that this is YOUR journey. While it's nice to have a friend in the game with you, ultimately she has her journey and you have yours. Glad WW is going well. Keep going strong!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!!