Today was my first day of school. It went really well...as a parent and a teacher. My girls are very happy with their teachers and my class seems pretty good (talkative but good). I only have one little rascal who will keep me on my toes for sure.
I did really well on my eating today and felt so good about it! Victory for me after last week. I didn't exercise today, but I am so tired and my feet HURT! We have a professional dress code (private school) and I stood in heels all.day.long!!!!!
I hope you guys are doing well.
I'm sure you may have noticed I have missed 2 weigh-ins (last Monday and today)...I am just too scared. I will tackle that next week.
Talk to you soon.
J
Wow, school starting. I've got three more weeks. Lots of shoe shopping to be done. And I can't imagine standing all day like you have to. Virtual pedicure on me, chiquita.
ReplyDeleteAs far as the weigh in, go. We don't do it perfectly. Its about grace, and being gentle and self love. Its easy to love ourselves when we're working the program, but the lessons are learned in when we don't.
I think you're amazing...regardless of what the weigh in says.
I can't believe you are already back at school! UGH! High heels all day!
ReplyDeleteI think that is a good idea to stay off the scale. Get back on track and then hop on!
Good for you that you are back to healthy eating!
Have a pretty day!~
Kristin
And I thought it was bad that my son goes back in just over two weeks! Where did the summer go? I can't remember the last time I wore heels. Ouch.
ReplyDeleteThank God my school isn't in until the second week of Sept. (also a private school) I find it easier to eat on plan when I'm working. The day goes so fast! Good luck with your weigh in!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a good day back at school!
ReplyDeleteDon't sweat the weigh-ins. None of us will care if you've gained...happens to all of us. Just move forward, that is the important thing.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I'm glad your first day of school went well!
wow cant BELIEVE how fast this summer has flown.
ReplyDeleteand you know what I think about the weigh ins.
be loving to yourself.
MizFit
Is is that time of year already? I hope the transition back to the school year is a good one. I always looked forward to the Fall for Back-to-School....it was kind of like my New Years: a great time for goal-setting and full of promise. Enjoy!!
ReplyDeleteRae
xo
Happy New School Year to you! I hope getting back in the "swing" of things will help everything else fall in place. I agree with Kristin. Get back on track and then jump on!
ReplyDelete:-)