Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Thank you!

Rae, over at Diminishing Returns, awarded me the Happy 101 blogger award! Thank you, Rae!




The Rules:

1. Post who gave you this award

Thank you again, Rae. Your comments are always supportive. Your encouragement means so much! :) Love your recipes, too! YUM!

2. State 10 things you like

1) sending and receiving handwritten letters
2) The college I attended and supporting the football team there
3) my morning going exactly as planned
4) Diet Coke
5) pedicures / massages
6) books
7) a calm lake and the swing in my yard thanking God for my blessings
8) a day at home just chillin
9) laying in bed on Saturday morning talking with my husband
10) My kids' smiles...man, I dig those girls!


3. Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment
  1.  My Journey to Healthy Living 
  2. Shoes to Lose
  3. :Deliciously Healthy
  4. Getting Healthy
  5. Live, Smile, Run
  6. It's My Time...
  7. Lucy's Journey
  8. Losing Ethel
  9. Good Time Van
  10. My New Ending
Thanks again, Rae!

My choices today:
Breakfast: strawberry, yogurt, skim milk smoothie
Snack: sharp cheddar cheese (5 cubes)
Lunch: tuna, salad with lowfat ranch, banana
Snack: snack size Milky Way bar (oops!)
Dinner: ham sandwich on wheat (hubby playing softball tonight...no cooking!)

2 diet cokes, coffee at work, WATER

Hanging in there but hungry today...
J

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Now I'll have something fun to post and it will be quick. I've been a little MIA on my blog. LOL

    Liked your post about looking for snakes. So true...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I will post this on my blog later this week. It is always a blessing to be able to reflect on things that make me happy!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!!