Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Merry-Thon Challenge!!!

So Jess has challenged us (yes that means you and me) to a Merry-thon Challenge!!!


We have to run 26.1 miles in December. It begins December 1. So go over to her blog and let her know you want to participate. This is just what I was looking for!!! I wanted to set a mileage goal. This is my first one! I need your support, and I need you to hold me accountable!!!! I know this will help me lose weight faster. Let's run people!

Go check out Jess's blog too! She's great! I love this idea! Although it makes me really nervous...

Fa la la la la la....
J

6 comments:

  1. Well put..."lets run people!" I am in too. Whoo hoo :)

    Jennifer
    http://wecanlosethepounds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a great idea! I'll check it out. Thanks for the link...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool challenge! I could really use something like this right about NOW!! I haven't been to the gym in a week and a half and I am feeling like a big fat lump! I am going to think about this until tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. J you are going to do awesome in your first mileage challenge! Thanks for the shout out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I just walk fast!!?? I have to say I just am not a runner!
    I am headed over to her site right now!
    Have a pretty day!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fa la la indeed! I can't wait for this challenge!
    PS - how did you do on the Throwdown? Pop by my blog and let us know how you did!
    Rae
    xo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!!