Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I'm still here...

I'm hanging in there. I have been so busy. I'm sure you have been as well. Finding time to exercise, shop, cook, bathe, etc, etc, etc...hasn't left much time for blogging. I miss reading your updates, too! I was doing really well. I mean...I was so proud of me. I was down a few pounds. But Sunday and Monday, I caved a bit. To be honest, I am afraid to look at the scale. I ate a glazed donut on Sunday and 2 cookies and a chicken biscuit on Monday!!! I also indulged in some pointless grazing/snacking. It was total stress eating.

Looking at my calendar for the month of December is enough to send me into a panic. I have regrouped today, though. I'm not going to let the hustle of the month defeat me. I'm going to focus on the reason for the season (Jesus) and celebrate with my family. I am TRYING to slow down...it is so hard.

Is anyone else feeling the pressure to attend every church party, ladies circle dinner, chorus concert, Nativity play...etc??? AND...shop for everyone you know??

I've only logged 6 miles, but I'm hoping to have a strong week.

Have a merry week...
J

3 comments:

  1. 6 miles is great! This is such a busy season...just do what you can and remember it is okay to say no to some invites :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel a lot of pressure about shopping! I want to get it done. We have house-guests coming the week before Christmas and that means cleaning and meal planning. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!!