Thursday, December 30, 2010

Timed Run

Cindy made me sign up for the timed run!!! (see previous post if you are lost)

I am very nervous about this. I'm not really sure why.

I know no one is going to hit me over the head if my time is bad. I know she isn't going to leave me high and dry. And before you go thinking that Cindy is the *Fitness Queen*...she's not. We are in the exact same boat...thank goodness!!!!

We are both dying just to run the whole thing. We have both fallen off the exercise routine in past several years. We know we are starting with a safe 5K to get us going.

I woke up last night wondering what the heck did I get ME into??? But I am excited, too.

I am already SORE.

I don't want to let her down. We are not competing with each other AT ALL. We are completely 100% cheering for one another. Total support.

Cindy wants us to do the "timed run" in case we decide to qualify for BIG races later on! I almost fell off the chair laughing. Cute, huh.

I love her. I couldn't ask for a better best friend.

... Bring it on 2011.
J

5 comments:

  1. You have such a great attitude! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing a timed run is great motivation! You have something to get ready for. They're also alot of fun and the atmosphere is awesome. Have a fabulous time getting ready to run it together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again - you are so lucky to have her:) I miss my friend/diet/workout partner - she moved halfway across the country.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like so much fun! I wish I had a friend to run with!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!!