Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I've discovered the secret!

I have found the magic cure for weight loss!!!! Watch yourself dancing on someone's wedding video!!!

Oh. My. Word.

Yep. I did just that. Remember back in the summer? I'm sure you don't so let me refresh your memory. I bought a *cute* red dress with sexy silver shoes to wear. I thought I looked pretty good for a 190 pound woman (who was I kidding!!!). Well, today my dear friend brought her wedding video for me to bring home to watch with my girls.

Well, I may never eat again.

I was dancing up a storm. Electric Slide, Cupid Shuffle, slow dances with fabulous/fit husband, etc. etc etc.

I was very jiggly........... I am so embarrassed.

I AM VERY MOTIVATED (not to ever relive this moment).

Feel free to use my mortification (I recommend videoing yourself dancing in the privacy of your own home to motivate yourself).

Happy Dancing,
J

6 comments:

  1. See and I would be happy to wear 190 so I guess we are all motivated by different things and different things make us happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me all excited when I read your title...for about 1/2 a second! Thanks a lot!
    I'm glad you found some extra motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I'm sure it wasn't that bad... Seeing myself in the fitting room mirror does that to me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always good to find new motivational tools... especially this time of year :) (I thought you looked cute in your red dress picture BTW).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Y'know, I realize this is not where you are going with this post, but I am actually JUST SO PROUD OF YOU for DANCING...living your life, instead of sitting at your table bc you were afraid you might jiggle. Seriously. I suspect you looked much more beautiful on the dance floor!

    Live your life sweetie. And as far as a bad photo, or ahem, VIDEO, I try hard to tell myself/make myself feel better by thinking, "well, they are just getting to see the "before", and it will make them that much more wowed when the "after" is finally here.

    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!!