My hubby and I are having a "Date Weekend"...the kids went to the grandparents' house yesterday and we are picking them up at church tomorrow. Last night, we just enjoyed a quiet evening at home after a long day.
I really struggled with my eating yesterday. I worked from 7am to about 7:30pm. I ate fast food 3 times. It has been a long time since I did that...and I felt gross. It started with a chicken biscuit. I didn't eat the whole thing, but I did eat most of it. Lunch was a Chick-fil-A sandwich and waffle fries all eaten while decorating our hallway for Christmas. I was literally eating on the go...but the "go" was while working not driving. Then, as we were leaving...we stopped at Taco Bell...two crunchy tacos. UGH! I wasn't a happy camper. I know it could have been worse. I didn't snack at all.
Tonight, me and hubs are going to our favorite place. It is a Japanese restaurant. High in sodium. I have had a good week and I hate to blow it....I have found myself not eating today so that I won't suffer from too much guilt tonight.
Do any of you do this????
I have exercised to try to counter balance everything....
We'll see!!!
Hope you are all doing well.
J

Enjoy your date night - sounds like fun! I tend to eat that way when I travel. In other words, last week sucked due to a conference I was attending. Exercise helps. So does water. Don't let it de-rail you! ;)
ReplyDeleteYep... I'm kinda doing that now. I weigh in the morning but I think I'm going to have my first gain. Stood on the scales tonight before bed and I'm nearly 2lbs up from last weeks weigh... yes I'll lose weight overnight as I'm always heavier at night, but I doubt I'll lose the 2lbs AND then a loss amount... I had a bad day Thursday, and have been back peddling ever since. Doesn't seem to work tho. My blowout wasn't even bad - 2 glasses of wine, some jellybeans and some pretzels. But I feel like I'm going to pay. Grrr.
ReplyDeleteAck - not in a long while!!! Oh....I love Chick-fil-A......Memories....Yum..
ReplyDeleteAhem..I'm back now!
Hey I wanted to let you know you've been tagged!!! http://transparentjoy.blogspot.com
Keep FOCUSED!!!!