I have been so good for a little more than a week! Proud I know! I act like it is years, but this is when it gets hard for me. I have been SO hungry today. Starving. Tempted. But...I'm hanging on for dear life! I haven't slipped. NOT ONCE. (you guys, is that clapping I hear? you are too sweet!)
Today is my weigh in. I am two days into TOM. Maybe TMI, but I feel the need to explain (don't we always). I was hoping for a low 180 number. I got 184. Not too bad I guess for doing horrible two weeks out of the month of October. I think I may start weighing weekly. We'll see...you know I can become obsessive with the number.
I am doing the Throwdown Challenge. See Rae's blog for information. I have a partner, Jessica. We are still getting together to finalize our goals. I will keep you posted on that. I am thrilled to have a partner to help hold me accountable. It definitely with help me.
I am eating really well. I just need to fit in my exercise more consistently. My life seems to get in the way. I find a lot of excuses. If it gets too late, I skip it. I have a treadmill here at home, so it really shouldn't be an issue. But, when the kids are asleep, I really enjoy my alone time with my husband. It is so nice to actually be able to talk and finish an entire conversation and snuggle up. You know! I could start getting up early again...boy, I do love my sleep though. 4:45 is so early!!!! Maybe. I'll think about it.
Hope you had a great Monday. I can't believe it is November. Oh, I almost forgot. I have more motivation. My extended family is having a family photograph session at Thanksgiving. I've got to lose!!!!! Keep me going!
Holding on,
J
With ya on the exercise. Can't seem to get three days in a row and its frustrating. We're training again in January for the 1/2 marathon in March that I did last year. I've GOT to start now so I get some more of this weight off me....
ReplyDeleteGood job j! I'd be happy with 5 lbs in a month!
ReplyDeleteI started counting points yesterday (WW)...it was hard w/ all this Halloween candy in the house...but I did it...which in itself is a miracle!
I've always thought November is the BEST month for losing weight (seriously!). You can do it!
I am so excited that we are partners for the throwdown :)
ReplyDeleteYou are doing great!!!
ReplyDeleteJennifer
http://wecanlosethepounds.blogspot.com/
4.45am for exercise? Are you KIDDING me?? :P lol I'm so not a morning person either. I love my sleep. Especially with 3 kiddies...
ReplyDeleteI hear you on the evenings... I feel once kids are asleep I'm on 'borrowed' time lol.
What's working for me is going out at lunch with my husband comes home. He watches the kids while I get 45min solitude time to walk! Bliss! Or you could go after he gets home from work for 45 mins? It feels so luxurious to walk when you know your partner is with the kids - you get your exercise IN and a break!
I'm keen for this throwdown, but since you have a partner already, I have a friend I could do this with. I'd be keen to try and do you both anyhow, so once you finish your 'goals' I'll be watching to see if it's something I'd like to do too!
Keep hanging - although you feel like the thread will snap, you are in fact, still hanging! Until it's broken, keep on hanging! :D Then we find a new thread and your revolve will be stronger next time.
Woo hoo - let the challenge begin! I'm so glad that you & Jess can challenge each other this month. Good things to come, no doubt!
ReplyDelete