Saturday, November 6, 2010

Not again...

I am sick again!!! So is my oldest daughter. We both woke up SICK...ugh. I knew yesterday that I was coming down with it. Really, two nights ago, I began with the sniffles, but I was hoping that would be all. Today, it is full-blown sickness. We are two pitiful little people (well, she's little anyway).

At least, I don't feel like eating. But, I think this may hurt my workouts today. I didn't have time to workout yesterday so I was counting on getting my 4th workout in today. Since we started the challenge on Monday, maybe our weeks run Monday to Monday??? Maybe I still have tomorrow to complete my goal? I'll have to ask Jess.

Otherwise, I am feeling really strong. I was a little tempted to have a "bad" snack yesterday. I was feeling stressed. I was going to eat for the wrong reasons, but I stopped myself...who is this new person??? Me? not eating out of emotional reasons??? I barely recognize myself! :)

I know that I am feeling confident. I know that tough days are ahead (yeah...the holidays!) but I am feeling so good at the moment. I have only had ONE diet Coke per day. Can you believe that???

I am praying I can keep this up.

Hold on,
J

3 comments:

  1. Hope you girls feel better soon. Keep up that strength!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've come down with something, too. That's fall for ya! Hope you and your daughter feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon! Only one Diet Coke? That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!!