So...I'm doing the Throwdown Challenge with my partner Jess! Check out our badge!
We are still talking about our goals for November, but I'll let you know about them once it is all settled. The throwdown is about making individual goals for yourself for the month and having a partner to help hold you accountable. Loving that! Need that!!!! I feel kinda like a dork on the badge with my lady on the scale pic, but I'm not ready to put my real picture up (sorry, Jess).
Today was another good eating day! My "It's Just Food" slogan is getting me through some struggles...unbelievable! Now...if I could convince my boss to give me an hour off in the middle of the day to go exercise! :)
I am finally excited about changing again...
J

Love it!
ReplyDeleteI like that slogan! I can't wait to hear about the goals you're setting for the challenge.
ReplyDeletexo
A partner sounds like fun!
ReplyDeleteYour enthusiasm is contagious...keep it up!
A friend and I are doing this too! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! I am so excited :) We are going to be awesome in November :)
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog. I look forward to following your progress.
ReplyDeleteI hope you get to feeling better soon!
Keep focused