Friday, June 3, 2011

SCHOOL'S....

OUT FOR SUMMER!!!!!

Anyone else remember that tune? I sing it every year at the end of my school year!

I am finally able to relax--just a bit. I am going straight from work into home remodeling. I am going to deny myself stress eating! I figure if I say  "I am going to" rather than "I will try to" it sounds better. :)

Again, I have to report that I have just been maintaining. I hope to start losing this week. I've got to take this plan seriously! :)

We don't have big vacation plans...just some long weekends planned due to our home construction project, but I am very excited about it!

What are your summer plans?

J

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to Disneyland!! LOL
    It'll be the first time for my kids (6,2.5 & 7m) and I'm pretty sure it'll be a blast. So nice for school to be out too right?? Makes my mornings much less hectic!
    Happy remodeling....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes. I have sung it often and this year it is sooooo fitting... school's out foreva!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!!