Do you eat differently in private than you do in public?
I do. I admit here, on this blog.
I would never eat an entire bag of truffles in public...but I have in private.
I would never eat 5 pieces of pizza in public...but I have in private.
I would never eat 4 waffles in public...but I have in private.
I would never eat and eat and eat and eat until I felt sick in public, but oh, I have in private.
See a pattern here. I think I will try pretending that I am eating with a crowd around me all the time. :)
Maybe that will help!
In other news, I ended my Diet Coke addiction (again) yesterday.
My eating was moderate...not perfect. So I'll start my 14 days over again today. grumph! At least it wasn't as bad as it has been!
Talk to you later!
J
I once read that if you are you should never eat anything that you wouldn't eat in front of others. That would make a difference for many of us, I think. I used to be much more of a closet eater but not so much now that I am pretty well on track. Ironically, sometimes now I eat WORSE in public because I don't want to get into a discussion about my being on a diet or choosing not to partake in something!
ReplyDeleteHa ha... Yup, me too :)
ReplyDelete