Friday, June 24, 2011

Bloggy Bullying

I like to click on the your blogs that I follow and then visit blogs that you follow, too! It is a great way to find new blogs. Sometimes, I also click on the blogs of your commentors if I really like something they said.

The other day, I stumbled onto a blog (who shall remain nameless)...I am pretty certain I discovered some bloggy bullying. This blog was attacking another blogger ferociously...and not being so nice to others! Wow, I was shocked.

I found myself hoping that this never happens to me!

The teacher in me wanted to say things like:
  • let's all play nice!"
  • live and let live
  • don't say anything if you can't say something nice
  • reading someone's blog is a choice. if you don't like it, don't read it
Have you ever seen anything like this?
J

7 comments:

  1. I have seen it and I had the same shocked reaction. If you don't like what a particular blogger has to say, don't read their blog. Don't go out of your way to be a "brat" (for lack of a nicer term) or a bully. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and those that try to stir the pot and are rude must not have anything better to do with their time. I blog to share info and get support on my journey. I know you are the same. Here's to nice bloggers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not but I have read a few blog posts about nasty comments. Very sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen this...and I hope I never do! You do have me curious though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AGB by any chance? Anyway, I've been reading weight loss blogs for years now, and I've only come across one blogger that is a bully and criticises other weight loss blogs for their lack of weight loss. When he goes, I don't expect to come across any others for a long, long time. They're a rare breed thankfully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would die if someone bloggy bullied me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The only blogger I know that was a bully is closing his blog thank goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow tha is so sad that someone would take time out of their day to write mean things about others! How sad!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!!