Here's what Kenz says: If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Yes or No?
Do you use coupons? Very rarely...I always forget. But I sure do admire people who save loads of money.
Do you like football? Yes...my husband loves this about me! ;-)
Are you in a relationship? Yes, married. We've been together for about 14 years...I'm more in love now than ever! What a blessing!
Is your phone always within arm’s reach? No…most of time time, yes…but not always..
Do you like thunderstorms? Storms don't bother me, but I hate windy storms. I have a fear of trees hitting the house.
Can you cook? Yes, but I go through spells of cooking a lot and not. It usually depends on how hectic life is at the time.
Are you – or have you – lost weight? Yes…but need to lose MORE.
Do you know how to read a map? Yes
Do you wear makeup? Yes! I believe in less is more, though. As I get older, I have found myself using more....to cover "things"
Do you read regularly? Yes. I LOVE TO READ.
Are you publicly affectionate? Yes, but in an appropriate way.
Do you like picnics? Yes! As long as it isn't too buggy.
Do you have a/c? Yes! This is a must have...I don't like to be hot.
Have you ever been out of the country? Yes!
Do you know how to ride a bicycle? Yes
Okay, now it’s your turn to answer the questions! And these are easy, right? Don’t forget to come back and link up! And have a happy Monday! =)
J
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments!!!