I had my nephews staying with us this morning. I decided to make a breakfast dish my family loves. I forgot to take the picture before they all dug in...so you get the half eaten version!
So easy! (not low fat by any means!!! But you could adjust recipe a little if you want to lessen the calories. I like it b/c it goes a long way when you have to feed the gang! Scamble eggs and put out fresh fruit...waa--lah, breakfast is served!
Ingredients:
2 packages of crescent rolls (8 count)
1 package of cream cheese (8 oz. I think)
1 pound of sausage (I use mild, but you can go as spicey as you need!)
(to make the dish healthier, you could use turkey sausage, lite cream cheese, and low fat crescents)
Directions:
scamble the sausage til cooked, then drain
add in cream cheese
mix cream cheese and sausage well
In a 13x9 greased dish ( I use Pam), put down one package of crescent rolls flat. Pour sausage mixture on top, then lay out the other package of crescent rolls on top. Bake until crescents on top are done.
Yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments!!!