I've been trying to get back on track...is summer tough for anyone else?
Snacks seem to multiply right before my eyes! Especially when we are out boating...a little bag of chips is so much easier to take than fruit that needs to be kept cold. I can come up with a million excuses...hee hee hee.
I'm tired of maintaining and need to get back on the losses.
I've been thinking of having 10 days of no carbs and seeing what happens. I was reading Dawne's blog about the Dukan Diet...couldn't resist checking it out. It said my true weight is 153 pounds. According to the website, I can reach this weight by September if I "just follow their meal plan." Oh, if only it were that easy, right? We could all lose weight if we just followed THE PLAN. regardless of the plan...just follow it.
I know this...
I want this...
I can do it...
J
I think I hate Dr. Dukan!!!!! LOL
ReplyDeleteI am with you - enough maintaining, let's lose it!
I have not heard of the Dukan diet unless it is one I heard about on Dr Oz - will have to check it out. I always lose better when I cut back on carbs and up the protein - that is what works for my body! I love the carbs though and it's hard to give them up! Boo-hoo! Wish we could think the weight away.
ReplyDeleteYou can do it, girl! I agree with Tami, wish we could "think the weight away". I have about 40 lbs to lose (current weight 184, goal mid-140s), and I love food SO MUCH! Best of luck to you! And happy summer vacation!
ReplyDeleteI never heard of the dukian diet...but now you have me curious! I always thought it would be more helpful if we could actually see the pound fall off. Like, if we were walking and a bright colored bead fell of and we could see we just lost a pound. But, since that will never happen, I need to stick w/ a plan too. Summer is hard, and it's so easy to grab something quick and unhealthy...instead of taking the time to be prepared. Ugghh!
ReplyDelete