Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sunshine...

Today, we rode around in our boat on the lake. In the sunshine. Ahhhhhh...it was so nice. Perfect, really. I truly needed it.

The three most special people in my life (husband and two kids) were fishing and playing around and I reclined on the seat and let the sun shine on my face. Perfect.

My monthly visitor stopped by yesterday. PMS isn't my friend lately. When has she ever been, right? But recently it's worse. Is that age or what? I feel really lousy when she hits and my mood takes a dive...a low dive. I know it, but I really can't control it. To be honest, I only wanted to lay around in the bed all day. But, my husband encouraged me to come out with them today. And, I'm really glad I did. For a couple of hours, I forgot about the cramps, bloating, and cravings!

It is a perfect weather day. A perfect day to go out and enjoy God's world. I am very thankful for today.

I weighed in at 175 yesterday (even with the visitor)! I'll take it!

I didn't run very much this week so I am hoping to get back to that at least 4 times this week.

Does anyone have a favorite healthy cracker that you recommend?

Hope you have sunshine today, too!
J

8 comments:

  1. Sunshine, boat, lake, family...even with your friend visiting...it sounds perfect! We are having a sunny (chilly) day...but I can see the grass is starting to turn green and it gives me hope that spring will be here SOON!

    I was a little disappointed yesterday when I weighed in. I followed the plan to the T....didn't use my exercise points and thought for sure I would be down 3 or 4 lbs...because I can see and feel a difference already. So, I was suprised when I lost exactly 1 lb. Maybe I had too much salt on my broccoli the night before? Whatever. It shouldn't matter because in just one week I feel pretty darn good! I am loving WW...hopefully next Friday will bring better results!
    I think you're going to have a great week coming up...especially since you lost even w/ your friend! This is your week J! 160's here you come!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Triscuit thins, original flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Special K crackers are pretty good; AMAZING with some laughing cow spread.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds lovely. How I could use some sunshine! I want to get back to running 4x a week too1 How can we encourage each other? As for crackers, my favourite are Mary's Organic Seed Crackers. I get them at Costco and they are a USA brand I believe. I only like the original flavour - the others tend to revisit me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know exactly what you are talking about when you say you just want to lay around in bed the entire day. We enjoyed the sunshine as well by taking our daughter to the zoo. It was just what I needed to get my focus back and to enjoy God's creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so delighted with your 175!

    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoying sunshine over here too.
    Enjoy your week. Hope you get to run in the sunshine too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have you ever tried making your own crackers? They are pretty easy to make and I love them. My favorites are reduced fat wheat thins for sure.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!!