Something fun for today...feel free to play along!
(A) Age: 36 (How and when did this happen!)
(B) Bed Size: King
(C) Chore You Hate: Getting ready for the housekeeper to come! Oh, I crack myself up! No, I really don't like putting laundry away. I'm good with washing, drying, and folding. Not so good with putting it away...
(D) Dogs? No, we have an asthmatic child who desperately wants a dog!
(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: My husband waking me up with a hug and a cup of coffee in his hand for me. Awww...I'm spoiled and know it!
(F) Favorite Color: Yellow--although I rarely wear it or decorate with it. It is just a happy color!
(G) Gold or Silver? Silver
(H) Height: 5’7″ (at least)
(I) Instruments You Play: piano (Not really that good with my left hand though)
(J) Job Title: Mom, Wife, Teacher
(K) Kids: 2 girls
(L) Live: Georgia
(M) Mom’s Name: Nana
(N) Nicknames: J
(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? Too many to list!!!!
(P) Pet Peeve: People who don't follow the "rules"
(Q) Quote from a Movie: "I'm a fly by the seat of my pants kind of girl." Pretty Woman (That's the only thing I could think of)
(R) Right or Left Handed? Right
(S) Siblings: 2 sisters
(T) Time You Wake Up: 5am on the weekdays...as late as my kids let me on Saturday, and 7am on Sunday
(U) Underwear: How do I answer this? Yes! I like pretty ones...
(V) Vegetable You Dislike: brussel sprouts
(W) What Makes You Run Late: my kids dressing American Girl dolls instead of themselves
(X) X-Rays You’ve Had Done: teeth, foot, arm, leg
(Y) Yummy Food You Make: Spaghetti, Broccoli/Chicken Casserole, Shrimp Dip, Meatballs, Taco Ring, Dried Beef Dip, Nieman Marcus Bars, Peanut Butter Cookies...ummm...do you see why I have a weight problem???
(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: Monkey
Have a fun day!!!!!!!!!
J
Fun:) We used to have a dog and only found out after we had her that both boys were allergic. And, yes, one had asthma too. So the big change in our house was no more dog sleeping in the boys' beds:) Fortunately they were not horribly allergic.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet husband!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading your list!
I'm totally envious of your "essential start to your day". How sweet that your husband wakes you up with a hug and a cup of coffee. :) Loved getting to know you better.
ReplyDeleteI may have to do this on my blog. My answers were almost the same as yours, except the cooking part. And the waking up part. And the siblings part. And the zoo part.
ReplyDeleteNever mind.......
W made me laugh.
ReplyDeleteHugs to you.....
I liked getting to know you better. :)
ReplyDelete