Anyway, I also have a major confession with four bad words: Triple Chunk Chocolate Brownies. I have an excuse (hee hee hee--as I always do!). I was so stressed. We have a BIG, BIG wedding to go to tomorrow. Everyone has been talking about it. Everyone has been talking about their new this and new that to wear to this wedding. I was stressed. So, I did what I do. I ate. I'm sure some of you can relate. Then, I drove an hour to the fanciest store around me. I was convinced nothing would fit. I would have to buy a black tent to wear. BUT, lo and behold, I found several dresses. After spending about an hour in the dressing room, I tried on 7 dresses, having my little girl take my picture, texting the pics to my sister and husband, I bought 3 dresses. One for the wedding, and 2 just for me. I may take one back b/c it was pricey and I'm having buyer's remorse. Then, I went and bought shoes! I love shoes. Then, I bought a pair of $80 (yes, that much) Spanx. But, it will be worth it to hold in all the cellulite, I guess. And, my husband can't quit talking about my red dress. It is completely out of my comfort zone. It is something I would wear at a much smaller size. It is red...I like to blend in when I am fat. But, I feel okay in it. I think I might make it through the night. Here, take a look:
And my lovely shoes!!!!
(silver)
With silver jewelry!!! So excited!
Well, I hope you have a great weekend. Stay away from the brownies. Don't judge the before pics to harshly! I'm not sure I can take it! Just kidding!
:) J
I'm still bigger than your before pictures, so don't feel bad. :)
ReplyDeleteThe dress is lovely!! I love red and I'm sure you'll look amazing.
Have fun at the wedding!!
Cute dress and FUN shoes! I bet you will look great! You must have a lot of muscle because you don't look anywhere near your weight you have posted on the side of your blog! Maybe it's the tan! I always say if I can't be the thinnest girl at the pool (which I will never be!)....then I will at least be the tannest! :) You look great!
ReplyDeleteDid you know that Target carries a similar product by the same lady that makes the original spanx? Much cheaper:)
ReplyDeleteAgree with Kerri....your before pics show that you wear your weight well!
ReplyDeleteI love your dress too. And the shoes...and the tan! Enjoy the wedding and the weekend!
You look great & I am sure that dress will look even better.
ReplyDeleteYour before pics look great!
ReplyDeleteLove the red dress, and your silver shoes!!
Super cute dress and shoes! You will look amazing!
ReplyDeleteI started out about 60 pounds heavier than you, so I had a big party when I got to your size. :)
ReplyDeleteLove that dress! Red is my favorite color, and that dress is divine. Pictures! We want pictures!
Love your outfit!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love that dress! Gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the dress...fab shoes too! Yes, pics!
ReplyDeleteJae
Keep all three dresses. What a splurge!
ReplyDelete