I admit, I made it small on purpose! :) Hey, don't judge. I'm taking baby steps here! I am still afraid someone I know will see my blog and KNOW how much I weigh. Silly, I know. But, it is what it is.
I received my first blog award today. Thank you to Brittany over at :Deliciously Healthy for this award:
The rules for this award are as follows:
1.Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs.
4. Let your nominees know about the award.
1. I love plants/flowers, but they do NOT love me. I try and try. I've gotten a little better over the years. Maybe one or two will survive, but that's it!
2. My left foot and my right foot look completely different (to me).
3. I have always felt older than I really am...even as a child. Does this mean I have an "old soul?"
4. I call the area where my rear end looks like it ran into my thigh my "buthigh" (pronounced bu-thight). My friends laugh hysterically at this, but you curvy-hippy girls know what I mean.
5. I have had plastic surgery....on my leg!
6. Swimming in water where I can't see the bottom freaks me out! I am convinced snakes, fish, sharks, etc. are right under me. I know this is a bit confusing since I live on a lake, but as long as I'm not near the "shore", I feel somewhat safe.
7. I get mad at myself for finishing a great book too quickly. Yet, I never slow down. Hmmm.
I pass this award onto the following blogs:
Thank you, Brittany!!!
I hope I did all of that correctly. I am very new to this! :-)
Thanks to all of you who comment on my blog. It is very inspiring! I love it!
Weigh in yesterday: 187
Have a great day!
J

An award, for me?! You're so kind! THANK YOU!
ReplyDeleteYou look FANTASTIC in your red dress!
Thank you! I love that this one has us nominate newly discovered blogs:) I will probably post about it next week.
ReplyDeleteAnd, I think you were very brave:) I have not posted a pic of myself on my blog and finally decided that would be a perfect way to celebrate my one year anniversary. If I don't chicken out.
Thanks for the award, you sweet thing!
ReplyDeleteAnd, you look hot in red!!! Love the sandals too. You have great hair, a nice tan, and it's only going to get better as you rid yourself of those last pounds!
You do look fabulous in your dress! Thanks so much for the award... Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteWha!???
ReplyDeleteThanks for the award sweet Friend. Its a first for my blog!
And, girl you look MAH-VAH-LICIOUS in that red dress and hot heals! Seriously!
Proud of you! Keep going!!!! and thanks again for the award :)
Jae
Awwhhh! Thanks so much for the award! You are so kind! I'll be checking out the other recipients too!
ReplyDeleteAnd yes....you look just fabulous in that red dress! Really great!
Isn't funny how we don't mind just telling about whatever for strangers to read...but we're not sure if we're ready for our real life friends to read our blogs? I know!
Enjoy your day!
You. Look. Gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteI can't keep a single plant alive either!
You look gorgeous in your dress!
ReplyDeleteYou looked beautiful! What a lovely wedding outfit
ReplyDeleteYou looked beautiful in your red dress!!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
~Lynn
thank you! you look fabulous! every woman should own something red!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the award! It is so fun to learn more about you. And you look FABULOUS in that dress, thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean! I haven't posted a pic of myself on my blog and I have one of the dog on my Facebook. You small pic looks wonderful.
ReplyDeleteYay! Congratulations on your award and thank you so much for mine! You look awesome in that pic, by the way!
ReplyDeleteOh, you're so kind! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteYou ROCKED that red dress! And your accessories were perfect!
And look how close you are to that 10-pound mark! You're almost 1/4 of the way to goal--huge accomplishment!
You look gorgeous in your red dress!
ReplyDeletei think you looked great in your dress! takecare
ReplyDeleteThere is an award for you on my blog :) Oops! :)
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous in the dress!! The colour really suits you.
ReplyDeleteI call the area between my butt and thigh buh-thigh too!!! Hilarious!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on 8 pounds lost!