Friday, July 30, 2010

Alive and Well

I am alive and well. I just haven't had time to blog! I am back at work. Monday, I took the kids to my parents home (they live about 3 hours away...so lots of driving). I worked Tuesday-Friday from 6:30am to 8:30pm each day! I just got home. HOWEVER, I am ready for the first week of school. I have a great class and I'm really excited about the year.

Diet update...the truth is I'VE BEEN HORRIBLE. I confess. The stress. The meetings. The lunches. You know the drill. No excuses. I chose every bite. I am now choosing to avoid weighing in. I have vowed that tomorrow I will be back on track.

I will post longer tomorrow. I miss reading up on all of you. I'll catch up soon!
J

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad we have another month of school vacation in Canada! That back to school feeling is fun though! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear from you - welcome back! I always loved 'back to school' time as a kid. I can see how it's different for those in front of the class. ;)
    Rae
    xo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!!