Well, I am getting better from my gallbladder surgery. I feel so much relief. I had been having severe backpain, nausea, and abdominal pain. Now, I am just a little sore but starting to feel like ME.
I am holding steady around 175. I really need to get back on the wagon. I am glad that I haven't gained, but it is time to get back to losing. I need to be more conscious of every thing I put in my mouth.
Here's one BIG failure... For some crazy reason, I started drinking Diet Coke again. When I was so nauseous, water just didn't sit well with me. I tried a DC. It was so good...down the slippery slope I went! Yesterday, I realized that was all I had to drink all day long.
I knew that I couldn't handle that drink in moderation. I told my husband: DO NOT BUY ME ANYMORE.
I have kicked the habit before, and I can do it again.
It has only been a week since my surgery, but I feel like I could start walking again this week.
Hopefully, I will be a few pounds down by the end of the week. Wish me luck.
J
Hope you start to feel better soon.Be sure to get your rest.
ReplyDeleteGood for you for kickin' the DC habit again, stay strong !!
Bless your heart. That gall bladder surgery can be awful! Hope you are feeling much better!
ReplyDeleteI had mine removed and felt great again, after a little while. Glad to hear that the surgery is behind you.
ReplyDeleteGlad you're starting to feel better J! I totally agree about how yukky water tastes when you are nauseous. I had a few cups of sprite this spring when I was sick one day. I had sprite b/c I really don't like it anyway...so I knew I could handle it! It's the only soda I've had since December. You can kick it again girl, I know it! Here's to some walking this week! I need to get my butt out there too...if only it would stop raining!!
ReplyDelete