So...not sure if remember but awhile back I thought I might be having some gallbladder issues. Well, last weekend I got really sick---again! I went to the doctor on Monday, ultrasound on Tuesday, met with surgeon on Thursday....gallbladder removed on Friday! Speedy, I know!
I am doing great though. Just really sore! At home and recovering...
Talk to you soon,
J
Hope you have a speedy recovery!
ReplyDeleteMy gallbladder issues went like that too...quick. I was so glad to have that thing out after all the pain it was causing me!!! The soreness after was nothing compared to those attacks! Hang in there, the pain does get better! And I dont know if they told you (they did NOT tell me and I learned the hard way) to be careful with certain foods, fatty ones especially...they can really cause some stomach upset and diarrhea. Mine lasted for what seemed like forever but taht gets better too!!! I learned very quickly NOT to eat any mayo. hehe. Hang in there.
ReplyDeleteJennifer
http://wecanlosethepounds.blogspot.com/
Wow! That is fast! Hope your recovery is just as quick. Take it easy! :)
ReplyDeleteHope you're feeling better J...get well soon!
ReplyDeleteMy gallbladder problems stemmed on for over a year because the dr. said I was fine while I had a gallstone the size of a nickel. Did they do it laproscopically or did they have to cut you open? I hope you're feeling better soon!!
ReplyDeleteI got gallstones, the MOST PAINFUL THING EVER!!! So had my gallbladder out too. Best thing ever. I hope you recover quickly, I did.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you're mending. Try not to overdo. :)
ReplyDeleteJae
Take it easy and take care of yourself. Glad to hear they were able to take care of this so quickly...now on to recovery!! =)
ReplyDelete