Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Eye See Me

Okay, so you know I've been working on learning to like things about me.

#1 was my hands

This installment brings you my eyes...
weirdo picture, I know! But, I was trying for a close up.

This photo is without makeup. I've always received compliments on my eyes. My eyes are kinda big, but I don't think in a bad way. I have really thick lashes on top--great for mascara. I really like mascara! My eyes are green. No one else in my family has eyes the same color. Lots of blue eyed folks around me. I once wished with all my might to have blue eyes like my sister. My oldest child has inherited my eyes, and I love that. So, why don't I love it on me? Well, I think I may be close.

My eyes let me soak in my loved ones. I have two of the most beautiful children (I'm biased, I know). I could look at them for HOURS. I love to see them laugh, play, and oh...I love to watch them sleep. Isn't it wonderful! I love to look at my handsome husband...he's still makes my heart flutter.

I think my eyes let me show my sincerity. You can truly see my true heart through my eyes. My eyes will tell you how I am feeling.

So...there you have it...my second thing I'm liking about me today...

SEE you later,
J

8 comments:

  1. Eye like your thinking!
    Thanks for the inSIGHT! :)

    Ok, corny, I know!
    I have green eyes too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! It made me smile! You do have great eyes (from what I can tell in your "peek through" picture). :) I love that you touched on what you physically liked about your eyes and the blessings you're able to enjoy with your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really do have pretty eyes! And I am jealous how perfect your eyebrows are. Mine are always in need of help...


    Jennifer
    http://wecanlosethepounds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have gorgeous eye brows too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eye too like your eye. You are a vision (Kerri made me laugh. She IS corne(a) So anyway, I guess I shall have to call you Mike Wazowski. Ha..

    I thought you were going to have the "big reveal" one of J's features at a time! bhhaha.

    Yes, some jealousy here about them thar eyelashes!! Wow. And nice eyebrow. And then you have to go n say this pic is WITHOUT makeup? pfft. sheesh.
    haha
    Fondly,
    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have beautiful eyes!! I'm jealous!

    Stop by my blog for a blog award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!!