My name is Jess. Many of you know me as J. I started this blog with the intention of being completely anonymous. However, as I've gotten to "know" you...I feel that I've been holding back a little too much.
I was reading another blog last night. The blogger said that every time she takes a big break from blogging things are not going well in her "weight" world. That is so me.
I guess I am trying to hide from you: Hide my feelings, my failures, my insecurities, my lapses, my mistakes...
but we are friends.
We help each other and support through the ups and downs, right?
So...I'm going to try to be more real...more me.
Thank you for your friendship.
J
Hi Jaycee...pretty name btw !
ReplyDeleteWe all are here to support one another, the good and the not so good times. No one judges you, you are in a safe place :)
Nice to meet you, Jaycee:) I'm happy to support you in any way I can.
ReplyDeleteI love your name! You must feel great - from 222 to 175. Let's choose to fight hard and get to goal together.
ReplyDeleteNice to meet you Jaycee :) (In my head,I always thought you were a Jessica like me!) Here for you in any way you need!
ReplyDeleteYou are so precious! I love watching your journey. It take courage to step out of hiding.
ReplyDeleteI'm coming to the slow realization that my issues with food will always be around to some degree. Its a relationship. I wish it was different, but its not, so I navigate today as best I can.
hugs, Jaycee!
Jae
HI Chick, I blog no matter what! lol
ReplyDelete