So....I am a new aunt (for the second time). But...to my first nephew! Yippee! I had to share some wonderful news. I am finally smiling about something in the midst of the tragedy still filling up the walls at my school (see previous post). But my middle sister had a little boy! Happy Day...and much deserved. After four miscarriages and years of struggling with infertily they had a little boy through IVF. I'm Auntie J. AND he is PERFECT! Well, right now. Soon enough...he'll be like all other children--perfect moments and not so perfect moments, right? Oh, I love him to pieces. And my girls are over the moon for him! He will be spoiled rotten for sure! Nothing like a little baby to bring sunshine into your life! He even makes me forget about my thunder thighs and jiggly arms! See! I told you he's a miracle baby!
Have a blessed day!
J

Congrats! The miracle of birth is always a ray of sunshine admist tragedy.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I love being an Aunt!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the nephew! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the new nephew!!! :) I love being "Aunt Jess." I don't have any siblings, but my cousins children all call me "Aunt Jess." I love every minute I get to spend with them! :)
ReplyDeleteLucky you! Congratulations!!
ReplyDelete