Friday, October 8, 2010

Down for the Count

Oh, my goodness. I am sick. Sicker than I have been in a LONG time. I cough every 30 seconds or so. I even called in sick to work. I NEVER DO THAT. I stayed in bed all day long. I have had this "cold" since Saturday. I am going to have to go to the doctor, I reckon. My cough is hurting the rest of me. I ache and ache. I stay awake and cough all night long. My poor husband...I even slept in the guest bedroom the other night b/c I couldn't stop coughing. The good news is I don't feel like eating! :) Funny, how I always relate everything back to my weight ,isn't it. I am a sicko that way, too. I think my kids are catching my cold. My oldest daughter started coughing today...oh, no.

There is good news though...my dear friend Jae gave me an award!

Thank you so much, Jae. I think this award is helping me to feel better already.

Here are the instructions for this award:

1. Answer this question...
 If you had one chance to go back and change one thing in your life, what would it be and why?....Well, I don't have any huge regrets. For that I am thankful. But, I guess if I had to choose one thing, I would have let myself live a little more and be myself in college. I was so worried about everyone's opinion of me. I held myself back. I attached myself to one boy and basically shut myself off. I missed out on some things. It may have kept me out of trouble, who knows? But, I kinda regret it now. There are other little regrets here and there, but nothing too big...Oh, I guess I really regret gaining and losing weight over and over and over....

2. Pass along the award to awesome bloggers.
Weight Loss Journey ~ Getting Healthy
:Deliciously Healthy
Whitney at Getting Healthy
Shoes to Lose
It's My Time

Thanks again, Jae!!!! You are awesome!

I know I need to start scouting new blogs to support, too. I remember being a newbie. I just haven't had the time. I'll try to do better. Send some new people my way if you know anyone who needs support.

Take care,
J

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly how you feel - I had that same cold about a week ago. Take care of yourself, get lots of rest and drink a lot of tea & water. You'll be back at it in no time!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!!