Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Happy Thanks

Thank you to Tish and Whitney for this award...

I really appreciate the award!

Since, I received this award from them around the same time, I'm going to combine my answers.

The Rules.

1. Thank the people who blessed you with the award!
Thank you Tish and Whitney!

2. State 10 things you love (I just did this just several days ago, so I really had to think about this):

  1. I love to put frozen fruit popsicles in my smoothies (the no sweetner added, all natural kind).

  2. I like to watch the red carpet shows before the Emmys, Oscars, etc. better than the award shows. I love to see what the people are wearing.

  3. I love the smell of breakfast cooking in the morning...coffee, bacon...you know what I mean!

  4. I love how I feel right after a good, long, warm shower after I have put lotion on...especially if I was dirty/sweaty before I got in the tub!

  5.  I love it when my children use good manners or show thoughtfulness without me having to tell them to.

  6. I love candid shots of my children and other family members.

  7. I love to sing out in the car.

  8. I love it when my husband rubs my feet with lotion.

  9. I love to make people laugh.

  10. I love Bible verses that really talk to me. Jeremiah 29:11 for example.
I am going to skip the part that asks me to give this award  to 10 other blogs. I did this on August 31 for the same award so I'm going to stick with that list if you don't mind. You can read it here.


Thanks again ladies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!!