Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I thought about it!

Well.............

I did well over the weekend. I'm not going to post all of my foods. You'll just have to trust me. Even though I did have dessert (only one) each day, I did NOT snack. I chose good eats when available and exercised. I had turkey wraps, lots of chicken, protein packed breakfasts, and fruit to name just a few things. I was at my mom's though...so my desserts included 1 slice of pound cake (Saturday and Sunday) and 1 browine (Monday). Okay, here's my confession --- my mom sent home brownies with us (for the kids). I was so PMS, I thought about eating the entire plate full. I wanted it. The only thing that kept me from it? My husband sitting beside me. If I had been by myself, those brownies would have been GONE. Bad, I know. But, at least something stopped me if not my own will power. :)

Today, I am not feeling well. Cramps and I am a grump. I admit it. I'm trying not to be....but it is what it is. I've got woman problems and the next two weeks are high stress! I hope I make it! I'll post on those more later.

My sis meets with her soon-to-ex tomorrow in mediation. Say a prayer for her. He's such a manipulative person. I am ready for her to be through with his abusive ways. I wish she was free. I never knew what she was living with.

Today, my choices were:
1. Fruit, yogurt, and skim milk smoothie for breakfast
2. Snack was a granola bar
3. Lunch was chicken fingers, salad, and mac & cheese (just a little)
4. Grilled burger with no bun, and a small piece of chocolate

30 minutes of exercise

Have a great night...

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on making it through a dessert-filled weekend without too much damage. Those brownies would have been toast in my house. ;)
    Rae
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A prayer going out for your sis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did so well. The last time mama made brownies I didn't just eat one, or two or even three. Good thing I don't make too many desserts here.
    You're doing great. Keep it up. A prayer for your sister too!!
    Take care and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on doing so well. I had a brownie today with ice cream and mango slices. It was good. haha but I DID exercise for 2 hours and well I too am pmsing so ya. my sweet tooth is out-of-control, but once I get my chocolate fix I'm fine ;) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tell Sis I'm praying for her. As bad as things are right now, tell her it does get better (she can email me, addys on my blog if she wants). One of the best things I found was the group DivorceCare. Google it to find a group closest to her. An amazing, faith based organization.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!!