I am blessed to have a husband who is supportive of my ME time. He "cooked" tonight...grilled hotdogs. But, you know what? He made the effort! I'm thankful.
This weekend should be challenging. I'm going to the land of temptation...my parents' house. There will be LOTS of eats. I have the Shred on my packing list. :) Keep your fingers crossed for me.

My choices today:
Breakfast: Whole wheat thin deli round, baked in oven with Cracker Barrel white cheddar (very good and crispy)
No snack...no time
Lunch: Black-eye peas, oven roasted turkey, side salad with lowfat ranch
1 cherry jolly rancher candy
Dinner: hot dog with bun, mustard, ketchup, Baked Lays (about 10)
1 coffee, ONE DIET COKE, and lots of water
Yay for making it through the shred :)
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo..one diet coke, and Shred..(I shred too..)
ReplyDeleteI had to chuckle at the jolly rancher. You are serious about this food journal. haha.
Even if it turns out you didn't shred at your parents, I'm impressed that it is going along. The times they are a'changin.
What lb weights do you use?
Be strong at your parents!! Chrissy
Woo hoo! What a great day. I love how you logged the Jolly Rancher. ;)
ReplyDeleteShred on, sister!
Good job!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
Okay...you crack me up. I posted on my blog tonight before reading yours and labeled it "for real this time" too...hahahha. How funny! I am so proud of you for keeping up with the shred. i read somewhere that if your muscles are very sore you can take a day off to let them get a bit better so you can give your 100% the next day. I am doing the shred too but a modified version because I am still laid up by this ankle. going to the dr tomorrow...for real this time :) wish me luck. I think I will need it!
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work!
Jennifer
http://wecanlosethepounds.blogspot.com/