These are 6 points on WW. I have had one almost every morning...mmmm. I heat it up while I am loading my girls in the mornings. Then, I come back inside and take it with my coffee and eat on the way to work. It has become my perfect solution for a quick and easy breakfast on the go on school mornings. Delish.
I love a wedge of this creamy cheese on Wheat Thin crackers. It is a low in points snack or great with a salad for lunch.
Do you have any favorite new snacks or foods you like?
J


I like those cheese wedges but the cheese I eat the most is Babybel Light.
ReplyDeleteOh, I love the light swiss wedge too! I like to put it on my sandwich instead of mayo. I just saw the light blue cheese one...I'm going to try that next!
ReplyDeleteI am enjoying the Bryer's smooth and dreamy triple chocolate chip bar after dinner. So good and only 3 pts! It's a really nice size treat too.
I need to get on the laughing cow cheese wagon :)
ReplyDeleteMmmm, I love those breakfast sandwiches too. So addicting!!! I also love the Laughing Cow cheese wedges. I put mine in a frying pan with about a teaspoon of water and add some zucchini and onions to it and heat until desired "crunch". LOL! It tastes like a restaurant side dish with so much flavor. I like the herb one (pink package). Give it a try. :)
ReplyDelete