Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Oh, well


Not sure how much weight I've lost, but I'm still proud of myself. I've been making good choices with my eating and working out regularly. I'm going to weigh once a week...no more than that. I'm worried I will become obsessed with it.


My hubby has always been "into" me. He's always been complimentary, although I'm sure he prefers me thinner. We've always had great chemistry and enjoyed sex. Last night though, I swear he was checking out his own bicep during sex!!! Oh, my! Oh, well, right? At least he has something good to look at...did I mention he's in tip-top shape?


Did you ever notice that those articles in magazines that say "find your perfect bathing suit for your shape" never have shapes of all women???? What's up with that????? Anyway....

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog.. looking forward to reading yours! :)
    Yes - the scale is VERY VERY addictive!! You're very wise to only weigh in once a week. At one point, I was weighing in 2x a day.. CRAZY!

    I understand what you're saying about your hubby.. my boyfriend is in great shape too, and it makes me feel self conscious to a point.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!!