Yea...sorry... I checked out for awhile! I didn't forget about my blogger friends though.
What have I been up to you ask?
Well...
Last time we talked we were beginning to do a major remodel of our home. So we moved out for several months which did not make blogging convenient. Then, about one month after moving back in, a tornado sent some trees through our "new" home. Yes--for real. During the whole redo I was just wiped out! Depressed a bit. I kept telling myself it could have been worse- and oh, I know it could have been. No one was hurt for which I'm so thankful. And, our insurance finally came through for us. In the long run, it was all okay but a tough time for me nevertheless.
I just didn't feel like communicating.
Now...I'm back and hope to refocus. Not just on weight as I did before. Although I'm at a good place there (more on that later). I want this to be a place of sharing, reflection, and learning!!! I've changed the blog name and a few other things...
I'm enjoying catching up on all of your blogs.
My wish for you...
Connect with a friend you miss!
Jess
Blogging while moving is HARD. Its part of the reason I took a blogging break too. Glad no one was hurt in the tornado! Look forward to following you! :D
ReplyDeleteYour move/tornado would certainly stop you blogging!
ReplyDeleteI moved, and managed to keep blogging... but then I didn't have a tornado too!
I hope you keep blogging now you have popped up again.
Glad you're back. Missed you!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOmw, just discovered you're back! Read this post, anxious to read them all and get all caught up. :) I'm SO sorry for the tornado damage though--esp AFTER the whole big re-do! Whaaa??!!
DeleteChrissy